Greater Noida City is a north Indian city with a population in excess of 100,000, located in the Gautam Budh Nagar district of the northern state of Uttar Pradesh.
A valve in the pipeline failed on Saturday. Residents complained about the lack of water. Water tankers were dispatched to provide temporary supply. Supply was resumed on Sunday evening. So reports the Times of India.
It could have happened almost anywhere in the world.Read more
You may think that the Cape Town water crisis is over. But we can only really say that we’re past the peak reporting of it.Read more
Next generation network monitoring. Coming soon from i2O...
“A network monitoring system that:
- monitors the network for problems caused by bursts, leaks, changes in customer demand, theft, transients, engineering work, network design issues
- reports on the condition of assets in the network: pipes, PRVs, valves, pumps, flow meters, loggers, controllers, actuators
- reports on network performance
Water companies face many challenges. Increasing and urbanising population, more extreme weather events, ageing network infrastructure, an ageing workforce, and customers becoming more demanding. The problem is they don’t have more money to address these challenges.Read more
Incident Management Software has the following benefits:
- Faster time to resolution
- Quick access to relevant information
- Reduced time to analyse and determine next best action
- Easy and automatic escalation
- No missed steps
- No duplicated activity
- Visibility from any location of progress and decision logic
- Quick review after closure for lessons learned
There are processes relating to managing an event, to bring it to a conclusion as quickly and effectively as possible before it escalates into an emergency, crisis or a disaster.Read more